Work with us!
We're currently looking for Booth Managers to run our booth and sell our cookies to customers at Frisco Fresh Market. Please see the details below:
Do you need to make some extra cash on the weekends? Do you want to love and bless others with DELICIOUS cookies? Do you want to learn sales, marketing, and entrepreneurship with the opportunity to join an early stage company?
Then join us at Frisco Fresh Market to provide Faith’s Cookies to our customers! We are hiring for shifts on Saturdays from 8 - 12, 12 - 4, and Sundays from 10 - 4.
We’re very flexible on the number of days and shifts you work per month - we’d love for you to work every weekend, or if you can only do two Sundays a month, Saturdays 12 - 4, etc., that’s great for us too!
We have a lot of loyal customers who will love to see you at the booth sharing Faith’s Cookies with them.
As a Faith’s Cookies Booth Manager, you will:
- Greet and serve cookies to our customers
- Greet other Frisco Fresh Market patrons and invite them to try Faith’s Cookies
- Help setup and organize Faith’s Cookies booth
- Ring up purchases and keep track of sales and inventory using Square
Faith’s Cookies serves and blesses others with our delicious, high-quality cookies. We’re looking for fellow cookie lovers who have an unrelenting desire to be kind and provide great service to others.
Whether you’re looking for some part-time weekend cash, or you want to learn entrepreneurship by joining a fast growing local business with huge aspirations, this will be a fun and exciting role for you. If you have a heart to serve, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a desire to work hard to achieve your goals, we would love to talk to you more about this opportunity. And of course you’ll get free cookies on every shift. 🙂
Please apply now to learn more about how you can get to bring joy to others with Faith’s Cookies!
- Must be able to lift, carry, stoop, push, pull, kneel, and move items up to 25 pounds
- Ability to have repetitive motion of wrists/arms, as well as stand, squat, bend, twist, reach, walk, or lean for the entire shift and maneuver quickly in a small space with hot ovens
- Ability to take visual and audible cues, and willing to follow written & verbal instructions in a loud & busy kitchen environment
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about yourself and your interest in working with us!
Tell us more:
"We were SO blessed to go with Faith’s cookies for our daughter’s wedding. Faith was extremely kind and easy to work with, and her cookies are amazing! Everyone loved them! She constantly communicated with me to ensure everything was perfect and set the cookies up for us the day of the wedding. I would definitely have her cookies again for other occasions, and highly recommend her."- Niki L., Happy Customer